5.15.2007

florida is warm.



i went down to florida to visit kelly and fernando last weekend. it was a really really great time.



we did lots of fun things, but here are a few highlights. asado.



fernando made asado with three types of meat. my brother affectionately calls one of the cuts "angel meat" and i now know why. it was delicious.



we ate it sandwich style with tomatoes, and i must say, i'll be looking for some latin grocery store soon to buy some for myself.





kelly and i tried to go to the beach, but it was way too windy. this picture looks just pretty, but actually the waves were about 7-8 feet!



the sand was stinging our legs. and there was no way we could have used the beach umbrella.



that is a sand cliff i am trying to put my foot over. i don't think i would have been able to get back up!



the next two are for connie: they use the griddle you gave them all the time every saturday!! thought you would like it.



5 comments:

The Goodfellas said...

ohhh, how fun!!!!!! wish i had been there too! :-)

ps. KELLY where on EARTH did you get that ADORABLE outfit? (headband and shirt?) ;-)

Jen Lowe said...

looks like you had a great time, megan! say HI to kelly for me.... it's been ages since i last saw her!

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting!!! we had a fabulous time with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Fernando, so glad to hear you are using the griddle. I love buying things that people gets lots of use out of. Thanks Megan for the picture. Now, off to thinking about baby gifts for Jenny and Matt. I can hardly wait to hit the stores.

Looks like Megan, Kelly and Fernando had a grand time. I bet Megan and Brian will grill us some of the meat you guys had. Can't wait.

Connie VH

Anonymous said...

Megan, I was going to update my blog but now I do remember how to access it. Boy, I am a techno flunky. Connie